Stuttgart/Split. The market launch of the new A-Class begins in May. For those who wish to sharpen the sporty appearance and customize their vehicle even further, Mercedes-Benz is offering excellent original parts, from numerous add-on equipment, to alloy wheels up to 19”. With these original parts, the new A-Class can be configured more individually and sportily. All components are now available from Mercedes-Benz sales partners.
Here is a list of the components of the new Mercedes-Benz Sport Equipment:
- Exterior mirror cover in Carbon-Style
- B-pillar cover in Carbon-Style
- Front apron spoiler lip in Carbon-Style
- Side skirts in Carbon Style
- Roof spoiler in Carbon-Style
- Rear spoiler painted – primed finish - in the car body colour
An entry of these add-on parts in the vehicle documents is not required.
In addition to the new genuine add-on parts, high quality light-alloy wheels are also available from the original accessories programm for customizing the new A-Class. One can choose from different wheel designs in sizes from 16“ to 19“:
- 40.6 cm (16") Light-allow wheel, 5-double-spoke-design, vanadium silver-painted: 6.5J x 16 ET44 \ 205/60 R16
- 43.2 cm (17") Light-alloy wheels, 5-spoke-design, vanadium silver-painted: 6.5J x 17 ET44 \ 205/55 R17
- 45.7 cm (18") Light-allow wheel, 5-double-spoke-design, black-painted with high-sheen rim edge: 7.5J x 18 ET49 \ 225/45 R18
- 48.3 cm (19") Light-allow wheel, 5-double-spoke-design, black-painted and high-sheen: 7.5J x 19 ET49 \ 225/40 R19
Highest standars in quality and safety
The products from the original-parts program meet the highest standards of quality and safety that Mercedes-Benz also places on all of its vehicles. All products are a careful pre-selection, go through a complex release procedure with regular checks. Strict manufacturing tolerances apply to all parts. The internal standards of Mercedes-Benz are set well above the legal requirements.