Sales release at the dealerships and activation of the configurator on the internet
At a price starting at €109,777.50, Mercedes-AMG dealerships are now taking orders for the new AMG EQE 53 4MATIC+ (combined power consumption, WLTP: 22.6–20.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions, WLTP: 0 g/km; WLTP range: 459–526 km). The battery-electric performance saloon is based on the electro-exclusive Mercedes luxury and executive class architecture (EVA2). AMG‑specific solutions ensure a dynamic and emotively appealing driving experience.
The changes to the drive, suspension, brakes and sound ensure the driving performance characteristic of the brand, even with fully electric drive. The exterior and interior design round off the vehicle's sporty appearance. The performance-oriented drive concept with one electric motor each on the front and rear axles delivers up to 505 kW (687 hp) of output and 1000 Nm of peak torque (in each case with the AMG DYNAMIC PLUS package). Fully variable all-wheel drive, which optimally transmits the drive power to the road in all conditions, comes as standard. Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h takes just 3.3 seconds, with a top speed of 240 km/h (both with AMG DYNAMIC PLUS Package).
Standard equipment for the EQE 53 4MATIC+ includes 20-inch AMG light-alloy wheels in a 5-twin-spoke design, the AMG RIDE CONTROL+ air suspension with adaptively adjustable damping and active rear-axle steering. Added to this are DIGITAL LIGHT with AMG-specific projection function, the AMG SOUND EXPERIENCE and AMG seats in ARTICO man-made leather with MICROCUT microfibre and red topstitching. Also on board ex factory is the AMG performance steering wheel in nappa leather with the hallmark AMG steering wheel buttons. It is perforated in the grip area. The silver-coloured aluminium paddles are used to set the various recuperation levels.
Numerous optional extras allow extensive individualisation.
- Paintwork in spectral blue metallic: 1071 euros
- MANUFAKTUR graphite grey magno 3332 euros
- AMG 21-inch light-alloy wheels in Y-spoke design: 1071 euros
- 21-inch AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels: 2023 euros
- AMG Night Package: 666.40 euros, includes:
- Exterior mirror housings in high-gloss black
- Beltline and window line trim strips in black
- Dark-tinted thermal insulation glass from the B-pillar to the rear
- Side skirts with door trims as well as trim elements on A-Wing and front splitter in black chrome
- Rear apron trim in black chrome
- Burmester® 3D surround sound system: 868.70 euros
- Seat upholstery in AMG nappa leather: 2701.30 euros
- MBUX Hyperscreen: 8568 euros
- AMG Track Pace: 297.50 euros
- AMG high-performance ceramic compound braking system (only with 21-inch wheels): 4998 euros
- AMG DYNAMIC PLUS Package: 4760 euros, includes:
- more output, higher torque
- RACE START with boost function
- Maximum speed increased to 240 km/h
- AMG SOUND EXPERIENCE "Performance"
 All prices shown in this press release: MSRP for Germany including 19% VAT as at 05.07.2022
 Power consumption and range were determined on the basis of Commission Regulation (EU) No. 2017/1151.